Test Drive a Sherp ATVTry Before You Buy
Buying a Sherp ATV for your organization is an investment. You can watch all the videos online but until you strap in and run over some stuff or plunge into water, you do not fully appreciate the versatility and safety of the Sherp ATV platform.
For test driving, we have access to three locations, two in Florida and one in Georgia. We recommend you come to Tampa and use our local track during the week to get the best experience.
- Great way for a large group to experience theHome | Sherp USA | Sherp ATV Dealer (sherpusadealer.com)
- Get to know the Sherp inside and out before delivery
- Drive under various conditions with an instructor
- Learn about routine maintenance
Directions to Sherp USA
- 300 acres
- Obstacle driving course
- Forest, bog and swamp
- Sand and mud
- Locked gate
- No limit on people
- Located outside Zephyrhills, FL.
- View Google map
- Co Road 336, Chiefland, FL
- 110 miles from Tampa
- 1 hour from Gainsville or Ocala
- GPS Coordinates: 29.3439069732917, -82.82955586012447
- 32 acres
- Palmetto scrubs, field, sand
- Private property
- No group size limit – gated access